MRT just like PSL\PSM，But the “F” has a shorter distance and is more precise after locking.
They are available in three sizes,too. Each corresponding to a different slider load.MRT10M,MRT20M,MRT30M are for 10kgf, 20kgf and 40kgf loads respectively. Please choose according to your slider weight.
1. The limit screw must not lock the main body during installation, and some gaps must be left so that the main body can move freely;
2. The installation of the pin and the clamping position must be concentric, and the main body should be less than 1.5mm embedded in the template, and the slider stroke must be accurately calculated;
3. Please check the clamping force of the product before installation; (because the clamping force is not enough, it may cause the row position to fall and damage the mold)
4. Excessive weight of the clamped position may also cause damage to the mold
1. Initial and periodic lubrication must be applied as part of regular maintenance. Every 100000 cycles or more frequently as required. All metal-to-metal contact areas of slide retainer and its components must be lubricated. A good grade of mold makers’ non-melting type grease for the appropriate temperature should be used.
2. Slide retainer must not be operated at temperatures exceeding 110°c.
3. Dimension “F”， the distance from the centerline of the do the dowel pin to the centerline of the shoulders crew plus installation tolerance as specified in application drawings， is important to maintain.
4. A positive top block must be installed and properly located to prevent dowel pin from applying pressure against back of jaw area (which could cause bending or shearing of dowel pin or shoulder screw). for proper location， see application drawings.
5. If two or more slide retainers are used， all retainers must be mounted uniformly for a balanced operation. When four psl0002 slide retainers with a rating of 44 pounds each are used， the total holding capacity is 176 pounds as long as the retainers are uniformly mounted.
6. Only one size of slide retainer must be used for any application when more than one unit is required.
7. Bottom of mounting pocket must provide a smooth surface for slide retainer to pivot freely.
8. Drilling， tapping and boring for shoulder screw at a new location is required to retrofit new slide retainer into any application where previous slide retainer has been used. Also, mounting pocket must provide support for slide positioning guides in areas specified by dimension “P” on both side retainer. If not, centering guides blocks must be added to provide support in these areas.
9. The compression spring can be replaced every one million times