Parting Lock Bush-PLBS
- PLBS is a bushing specially developed for PO. When using the bushing, the hole position polishing and R Angle machining are not required for installation.And can be removed from the parting side of the installation bolts, easy to maintain.
· By using PLBS bushings, holes can be installed without polishing and R Angle machining.
· As the PLBS bottom hole M is greater than the hexagon socket head of the PL bolt, the hexagon wrench can be inserted for simple installation, adjustment and maintenance.
· Please finish the aperture of the mounting bushing to D1+0.1 and the hole depth to BL+0.1.
· It is recommended to use end milling cutter to finish the hole (D1) for mounting bushing.
When selecting the length of the bushing mounting bolts, make sure that the bolts do not contact the PO cone bolts during mold closing. Otherwise, the cone bolts may be damaged due to the impact of the bushing mounting bolts and the hexagon wrench cannot be inserted.