This quick connector is Hasco’s standard size of Z80/9, Z80/13,Z80/19,It is the most common type of Mold Cooling component.
The quick connector is classified as a straight coupling with a 45 degree Angle and a 90 degree Angle, and the corresponding type is Z80/…, Z80 /…X45, Z80 /…x90
This kind of Coupler with hose nozzle at the same time have a high temperature resistant, code for Z80HT /…, Z80HT /…X45, Z80HT /…x90
This quick connector is DME’s standard size of SVK……DME’s Mold Cooling component is similar to HASCO’s, but there are some details that are different.
The rapid coupling is classified as a straight coupling with a 45 degree Angle and a 90 degree Angle, and the corresponding type is SVK-1.., SVK-2…SVK-3…
This kind of quick connector has different diameters and screw teeth. Please choose according to your needs.
This Hose nozzle is MISUMI’s standard size of JTW and JTWS. MISUMI’s Mold Cooling Components are so many kinds. You can tell us the model you need and let us provide products for you.
The connecting nipples of JTW is brass （C3604）but the JTWS is Stainless steel (SUS304)
This nipples comes in several sizes, ranging in length from 30mm to 300mm.
Brass plug baffles are generally used in moulds that cannot be reached by waterways or in single long core parts. The water holes where Brass plug baffles are installed are often called Wells.By installing Brass plug baffles, the well is divided into two parts to form a water channel, so that the water can normally be transported to take away the heat of the mold, which plays the role of rapid cooling of the mold.
There are many specifications of Mold Cooling Components, and different manufacturers have their own standards. We can produce according to your product model or requirement
This Solid Brass Blades is the equivalent of the DME’s BBS model. Like the Brass Plug Baffles, it is a simple and user-friendly Mold Cooling Component, Spiral design generates turbulent，Cooling action and keeps blade，Centered in waterline providing，Maximum flow and improved cooling
This Cooling Components are plastic materials that will not rust and scale ，it is spiral baffle – split/full spiral ，Efficient cooling = increased production efficiency， Easy assembly and adjustment = shorter operation time，It can be cut off and easily aligned with the cooling hole to adjust its length and front-end shape.But it contains glass fibers that are difficult to break.，
This shut-off coupling is simple, inexpensive, and widely used.
The rapid coupling is a hexagon structure that is easy to install.
This kind of Water connector has different diameters and screw teeth. Please choose according to your needs.
Although it is a Mold Cooling component, in fact, it can be used for trachea in many cases.
This is a fantastic Mold Cooling component with extremely high heat transfer efficiency and a thermal conductivity of 200 times that of ordinary brass. In some thin and long cores, it is difficult to cool down by cooling water. At this time, this product can be directly inserted into the core for cooling. Please contact us for more information
When we need to cool down some slender mould cores, we need to transport Cooling water to the top of the mould cores, so we choose such Cooling Pipes to achieve this. Through the flow of water, the temperature of the die core can be reduced as soon as possible.
There are many specifications of Cooling Pipes, and we can provide a large number of models to meet your requirements.
Spiral water core is a new and efficient Mold Cooling component of plastic mold cooling system.
The spiral water core is made of aluminum material with good rigidity and temperature resistance
The spiral structure design of the water core enables the cooling water to circulate rapidly in the mold cooling channel and take away the excess temperature, so as to continuously and uniformly control the mold temperature
The spiral water core replaces the traditional plastic water separator, avoiding the disadvantages of insufficient strength and poor temperature resistance, and has better strength and temperature control ability than other kinds of water separator
The inlet and outlet modes can be reprocessed by themselves to ensure rational use in various occasions，it is easy to install and disassemble
This is a very small and practical Mold Cooling component that can be easily used in the internal channels of the Mold. They can change the direction of the water. It’s extremely easy to install and use, just slip it into place and tighten the screws so that the O-ring expands and blocks the flow of water.
Of all Mold Cooling Components, this is one of the simplest.
But he needs excellent sealing and accuracy, otherwise, it will leak.
When buying, be sure to pay attention to whether his screw tooth is what you need.
The cooling system of the mold is very important
The Mold Cooling system is very important, so there are so many Mold Cooling Components. When designing any set of molds, the most important thing is Mold Cooling Components, so how to select the appropriate Mold Cooling Components is very important. Fortunately THREEUP is able to supply the vast majority of Mold Cooling Components on the market and we can meet your purchasing needs.
- Mold Cooling Components Manufacturing
- Data Sheet
Mold cooling system design
The mold cooling system includes: cooling water channels, mold temperature controllers and heating components, Mold Cooling Components, etc.:
Purpose of cooling system:
(1) Prevent plastic parts from deforming during demolding.
(2) Shorten the molding cycle.
(3) Improve the quality of plastic parts and control the mold temperature.
The position of the cooling water channel in the mold:
The location of the cooling water channel depends on the different wall thicknesses of the shape of the finished product. In principle, the cooling water channel is set in the place where the heat conduction from the plastic is difficult. According to the design principles of the cooling system, the cooling water channel should surround the molded product of the mold and be arranged as uniformly as possible.
In addition, the impact of different Mold Cooling components should also be considered. Sometimes newer Mold Cooling components may provide some solutions.
- Design principles of mold cooling system:
- The number of cooling water holes should be as large as possible and the diameter should be as large as possible.
- The distance between the cooling water holes and the surface of the cavity should be equal. Generally, if the distance is kept in the range of 15-20 mm, the cooling will be uneven if the distance is too close, and the efficiency will be low if the distance is too far. The diameter of the water hole is generally Ф8-12mm, and the hole distance Good for 5 times the diameter of the water hole.
- When the water hole passes through the core insert, pay attention to adding an “O” ring（A simple Mold Cooling component, available in various sizes, made of rubber, suitable for sealing） to prevent water leakage.
- The water hole cannot be interfered by anything else.
- The distance between the water hole and the thimble hole, core insert hole, screw hole, etc. should not be too close to ≧5mm.
- The waterway should be easy to process, and try to avoid drilling water holes from the molding surface.
- Choose high-quality Mold Cooling Components. Inferior Mold Cooling Components will cause water leakage inside the mold, which will cause product production to be unsmooth, and in severe cases, it will rust the mold.
- The setting of the cooling water channel of the template.
Many small mold cavities are directly processed on the template. This type of mold can be directly equipped with cooling water channels on the template, and cooling water channels on the template. The design of the cooling system should also be followed. The principle is to make the cooling water channel as close to the surface of the cavity as possible and surround the cavity as much as possible, so that the finished product is cooled evenly during the molding process.
Precautions for template cooling water channel:
- If the cooling water channel of the mold is too long, the water temperature will increase during the molding process (the temperature of the water inlet and the water outlet are very different). To solve this problem, to ensure the cooling effect, add two or more independent water channels.
- The intersecting water channels usually insert some simple Mold Cooling Components, such as Shut-off Screw, to change the flow direction of the coolant.
- If the finished part of the mold is inserted into the template by core insert, the distribution of the cooling water circuit is best to use the method around the core insert.
- Mold core cooling channel setting
For a mold with multiple cavities, the cooling mode of the mold core can be divided into two types: series cooling and parallel cooling.
- 1.The series cooling water circuit has the advantage of strong flow, but it has the disadvantage of large temperature changes as the number of mold cores increases.
- The parallel cooling water circuit does not change much with the temperature gradient, but the flow is not strong enough, and the result will be uneven cooling effects on different mold cores.
Therefore, the arrangement of the two cooling water channels is only suitable for molds with a small number of mold cores. For a multi-cavity mold with one mold, the above two cooling methods are best used together with the method of establishing two or more independent circuits. Sometimes you consider adopting some new types Mold Cooling Components to solve some problems. In many molds, some mold cores with special shapes and sizes are thin and long, and they need to be temperature controlled during the molding process. As we all know, cores with smaller diameters (usually less than 6mm) and longer sizes are due to their smaller surface. Makes heat conduction very difficult.
- the setting of the slender mold core cooling water channe
During the molding process, due to the poor heat dissipation of the slender core, it will cause the product to appear deformation, shrinkage and other defects in this part. Therefore, a special cooling method must be used to treat the slender core. The temperature is controlled. For this type of mold core structure, the following cooling methods are usually used in the design:
- Cooling water surrounds the mold core.
- Use materials with higher thermal conductivity (such as beryllium bronze) to make slender mold cores.
- Add a thin copper rod to the thicker part of the mold core (usually greater than 8mm in diameter), and one end of the thin copper rod is connected to the cooling water path in the template. However, I recommend a new type of Mold Cooling Components, which is Heat Transaction Pipes from THREEIUP. The heat conduction efficiency of this product is hundreds of times that of copper rods, and it can transfer the heat inside the mold core at an extremely fast speed.
- Consider using another Mold Cooling Components——Cooling Pipes, which transports the cooling water from the bottom of the water channel to the top of the slender mold core through a very thin tube, and then flows back to the bottom to take it away in this way Heat of mold core.
O-ring is a Mold Cooling Components commonly used in molds, and is generally made of high-temperature resistant fluorine rubber. In the mold structure, the cooling water path passing between different templates or the joints between the template and the mold core will cause coolant leakage due to the matching gap in the combination. In order to avoid this phenomenon, the “O” ring is usually used to seal the combined species. . When using the “O” ring, the mold structure should take into account that there is sufficient positive pressure between different templates and between the template and the core insert.
- The connection of the cooling pipe and the mold
The correct position of the Hose Nozzle (a kind of Mold Cooling Components, which facilitates the connection of the water path) of the mold cooling water channel in the mold:
- After the mold is installed on the injection machine, the Hose Nozzle of the cooling water channel has a tie rod that can directly face the injection machine to avoid difficulty in installing the water pipe.
- The Hose Nozzle of the cooling water channel is best installed behind the injection machine (i.e. another example of the operation of the injection machine) so as not to affect the operation.
- The Hose Nozzles should not be too close to each other to avoid difficulty in installing and fixing the water pipe.
1.What types of Mold Cooling component do you produce?
Mold Cooling system is an indispensable part of the Mold Cooling component. The quality of Mold Cooling component is special and different manufacturers have different specifications. As a manufacturer with more than 20 years of production experience, We are able to produce the vast majority of Mold Cooling components on the market. Including DME, HASCO, MISUMI and other companies specification products. We have the same quality and a big advantage in price on time.
2.What specifications do you sell the Quick Connector most often?
The Quick Connector is one of the most common Mold Cooling components. We can provide the following models of Hasco’s Z80/9, Z80/13, Z80/19, Z80/9, Z80/13, Z80/19, Z80/9/45, Z80/13/45, Z80/19/45, Z80/9/90, Z80/1 Z80/19/90, Z801/9/90, Z801/13/90, Z801/19/90, Z8051/9/125, Z805/9/125, z807/13/16 *1.5, Z807/19, 24*1.5, z801/1 9 / R1/2, Z807 * 1.5/9/14, Z807/13/16, Z807/19/24 * 1.5 * 1.5, Z808 24 * 1.5 * 1.5/13/16, Z808 /, Z809/13/16 * 1.5, Z809 / / R3/8, 13 Z819 * 1.5/13/16, Z819 / / R3/8, 13 Z81/9/8 *0.75, Z81/9/10*1, Z81/9/R1/8, Z81/13/R1/4, Z81/13/14*1.5, Z81/13/R3/8, Z90, Z81/13/R1/4/90, Z89, Z88/9/10*1, Z876, Z878 , Z905, Z906, Z91..
We can provide the following models of DME:
3.What Mold Cooling components do you recommend?
The most recommended Mold Cooling component, I think, is Heat Transaction Pipes, which has extremely high thermal conductivity for both Cooling and heating the Mold core. The thermal conductivity is 200 times higher than that of ordinary brass, which is incredible.
4.There are many types of Mold Cooling components, how do I choose?
This mainly depends on your usage habits. There are indeed many varieties and specifications of Mold Cooling components. Different companies have their own Mold Cooling components. You can tell us the product models currently in use and we can provide you with the products you need.
5.How long is the delivery time of the Mold Cooling components?
We have a certain amount of stock for commonly used Mold Cooling components, and some size need to be produced, which usually takes about a week. Large quantities of orders need to be separately determined for delivery.
6.What is the minimum order quantity for Mold Cooling components?
There is no minimum order requirement for our products. Of course, if you plan to purchase too few quantities, it may not be very cost-effective for freight.
7.What are the considerations when purchasing Mold Cooling components?
Different Mold Cooling components have different spiral teeth. You must confirm that they are corresponding to the spiral teeth of your Mold when purchasing, otherwise they cannot cooperate closely and will lead to water leakage. And most importantly, if you want to purchase high quality Mold Cooling components, contact us and you won’t be disappointed!