MISUMI standard is widely used in Asia. The biggest feature of MISUMI standardgners to design, and they don’t have to worry about remembering the head size of ejector Pin with different diameters.
In fact, HASCO standard comes in many different sizes, but this Ejector Pin is its most commonly used model and is widely used by Customers in Europe. HASCO’s different head diameters correspond to different thicknesses, which is especially important and a key feature that distinguishes the HACSO standard from MISUMI standard.
DME standard comes in many different sizes，too. but this Ejector Pin is its most commonly used model and is widely used by customers in North America.
All of our Ejector Blades can be quickly processed by ordinary Ejector PIN. We have professional grinding machines and skilled technical workers, who can quickly produce Ejector Blades according to your drawings or models. The Ejector Blades produced by us have bright and traceless appearance and high hardness. We can process the R Angle of the tail according to your drawing requirements
All of our step pin can be quickly processed by ordinary Ejector PIN, we have high precision cylindrical grinder, skilled technical workers, can quickly produce step pin according to your drawings or models. Step PIN produced by us has high precision, the minimum tolerance can be controlled to 5μ. The appearance is bright and traceless, and the hardness is high.
We accept any non-standard customization, including head shaped machining, tail shaped machining, we process special size for you through EDM, W-cut and so on.
How do you judge the quality of an Ejector Pin
We are a professional Ejector Pins Suppliers. The raw materials are the key, processing equipment is an important influence, heat treatment method is an important factor affecting quality.
For THREEUP, we insist on using the best raw materials, real raw materials, SKD61 and SKH51, which are much more expensive and harder to process than normal materials, but we believe it is impossible to make a good Ejector Pin without good materials. We have automatic production line to ensure the quality, and we set up our own heat treatment center to control the quality of heat treatment, so as to ensure that every Ejector Pin you need is high quality
- Data Sheet
1. Definition of ejector pin: In the process of injection molding, when the mold cavity is filled with resin and begins to release, the ejector pin is pushed out to the preset position by the ejector pin after the mold, and the product is pushed out by the ejector pin so as to realize the separation of the product and the mold.
A：According to ejector pin specifications
According to the usage habits of different countries and regions, the appearance of several mainstream companies in the mold and parts industry is slightly different, mainly reflected in the head size of ejector pin. Mainstream companies have formulated their own ejector pin head standards and specifications, among which the American standard represented by DME is the most commonly used. European standards represented by HASCO and MEUSBURGER, Japanese standards represented by MISUMI and PUNCH, and Taiwan standards widely used in China. When purchasing ejector pin, in addition to determining the length and diameter, please be sure to determine the head size of ejector pin, which is the main basis for distinguishing different standards.
B： According to ejector pin raw material and heat treatment
Because ejector pin needs to be frequently pulled and pushed out in the template, the material needs to have a certain degree of hardness, wear resistance, etc., the common materials are SKH51, SKD61 (1.2344), SKD11 (1.2379), 65Mn, etc. SKH51 has good toughness, SKD61 surface after vacuum nitriding treatment can well improve the wear resistance of ejector pin , internal quenching and tempering hardness HRC40-45 degrees, after secondary tempering, SKD61 has high toughness, High heat resistance, the working temperature can reach 550 degrees, suitable for long time use of high temperature mold. SKD11, due to its good wear resistance, high hardness and excellent machinability, is more commonly used to produce punch needles and other products. However, the ejector pin of 65Mn is brittle and easy to break due to its poor quality. Most companies that have requirements on mold quality have stopped using the material of 65Mn. Threeup is no longer producing 65Mn ejector pin products.
C: According to different appearance
According to the appearance of ejector pin, we are divided into round ejector pin, Ejector Blades, step pin and so on.
Common ejector pin are round ejector pin, and Ejector Bladesn is also called flat pin, mainly used for the top part of the rib of plastic products, and there is a long strip of glue, round Ejector pin can not be placed, we choose to use Ejector Bladesn. Because the thinner ejector pin may break or bend under stress, we designed it as a step type, and the back end is thicker than the ejector end, so as to enhance the strength of thm. This ejector pin is the holding pin.
(1) Ejector pin layout should make the top force as balanced as possible. The part with complex structure requires larger demounding force, so the number of ejector pin should be increased accordingly.
(2) Ejector pin should be set in effective parts, such as bone position, column position, step, metal insert, local thick glue and other complex structure parts. The ejector pins on both sides of the bone position and column position should be arranged symmetrically as far as possible, and the distance between the ejector pin and the bone position and column position should be D=1.5mm, as shown in the figure below. In addition, the central Line of the ejector pin on both sides of the column position should be ensured to pass through the center of the column position.
(3) Avoid crossing steps or setting ejector pin on the inclined plane, the top surface of ejector pin should be as gentle as possible, they should be arranged in the structure of the adhesive part with better force. See the figure below.
(4) Ejector Blades should be used in deep bone position (depth ≥20mm) or difficult to arrange round ejector pin. When the Ejector Blades needs to be used, the Ejector Blades should be inlaid as far as possible to facilitate processing. The following figure.
(5) Avoid sharp steel, thin steel, especially ejector pin top surface should not touch the front die surface. The following figure
(6)Layout should consider the ejector pin and the channel side spacing, to avoid affecting the channel processing and water leakage.
(7) Considering the exhaust function of ejector pin, in order to discharge the exhaust, they should be arranged in the part that is easy to form the vacuum. For example, cavity large plane, easy to form a vacuum, resulting in the increase of demoulding force.
(8) plastic parts with appearance requirements, ejector pin can not be arranged on the appearance surface, other ejection methods should be used.
(9) For transparent adhesive parts, ejector pin can not be arranged in the part requiring light transmission.
4. Selection principle
(1) Choose ejector pin with large diameter. In order to prevent, plastic deformation or damage to the correct analysis of plastic parts for the size of the adhesion of cavity and the parts, targeted to choose the appropriate ejection device, the output of the top ACTS on the rigidity and strength of the biggest plastic parts, namely the top edge of the wall as much as possible, rib, column below, function area as large as possible, that is at the top of the have enough under the condition of the position, Ejector pins with larger diameter and size preference should be used. To prevent deformation or damage of plastic parts.
(2) The specification of ejector pin should be as little as possible. When selecting them, the size of them should be adjusted to minimize the size specification, and the preferred size series should be selected as far as possible.
(3) The selection of ejector pin should meet the requirements of Ejector strength. When ejecting, the ejector pin should bear greater pressure. In order to avoid bending deformation of the small Ejector pin, the Step pin should be selected when the diameter is less than 2.5mm.
1.What are the materials used by Threeup’s ejector pin?
The ejector pin of our company is usually made of SKD61(1.2344) material. We also produce them of SKH51 material. Sometimes we also produce the them of other materials according to customers’ needs, but we generally do not recommend customers to choose those materials. Because of custom production, their delivery time is longer and the price is higher. The materals of 65Mn because of its poor quality,brittle and easy to break, most of the plastic mold has no longer used 65Mn material ejector pin. Currently, we no longer use this material.
Plastic mold ejector pin commonly used materials are SKH51, SKD61 (1.2344), SKD11 (1.2379), 65Mn, etc., among which SKH51 E-P toughness is better, SKD61 E-P surface after vacuum nitriding treatment can very well improve the wear resistance of ejector pin, internal quenching and tempering hardness HRC40-45 degrees, after two tempering, SKD61 E-P has high toughness, high heat resistance, the use of temperature up to 550 degrees, Suitable for long time use of high temperature mould. SKD11, due to its good wear resistance, high hardness and excellent machinability, is more commonly used to produce punch needles and other products.
2.What specifications of ejector pin do you offer?
We can produce all the ejector pin specifications in the current market, and we can also make customized production of ejector pin according to your needs. We have a large inventory of MISUMI standard ejector pin and PUNCH standard.
3.How about the quality of your ejector pin? Are you trustworthy?
We have more than 20 years of ejector pin production experience, our mold components through the use of thousands of customers in dozens of countries around the world, is trustworthy.
4.What are the main indicators to evaluate the performance of ejector pin mold?
Influence mold ejector pin main performance index is Ejector PIN tolerance, hardness, perpendicularity, concentricity, finish and so on.
5.What are the common quality problems?
Ejector pin common problems are insufficient hardness, easy to break, poor wear resistance, easy to wear.
6.How does your company solve these common problems?
Our company first in ejector pin material selection to ensure the quality of raw materials, the selection of domestic well-known manufacturers of raw materials, from the source to ensure the quality of the product material. In addition, all the products have to go through the vacuum and nitriding treatment, we cooperate with the heat treatment plant has many years of stable processing experience. We ensure that the product has a consistent verticality, which is also important to reduce the wear of the ejector pin in the die cavity. For customers with special requirements, we can do DLC coating processing to increase the hardness and wear resistance of products.
7.Do you have any in stock? What is the lead time?
We will have some stock of some commonly used products, but some special specifications and sizes need to be pre-ordered for production. The production cycle is about 7 working days. If it is a large batch order, you are welcome to confirm the delivery time with us separately.
8.Is there a minimum order quantity ?
No, but if you want a better price, we suggest you buy in bulk.
9.How to get the quotation?
You can make an inquiry on this page or send an email to email@example.com. We will ship the goods by DHL or TNT.
10.Can you process the length and tail shape of ejector pin according to our requirements?
Of course, if you give us the confirmed drawing, we will process the tail shape and head shape of ejector pin into what you need according to your drawing requirements. We will be through wire cutting, discharge machining and other processing methods to meet your needs.
11.What kind of equipment do you have for gas cap production? What is your production capacity?
We have a number of automated ejector pin production lines, from raw material cutting to CNC processing and nitriding processing, which can all be operated automatically. Our monthly output is 150,000 PCS.