Mold Date Insert
- The inside arrow for month indication can be rotated the PL side, but it is replaced from Plate side.
- The main body of the Mold date stamp adopts a stepped shape, which solves the problem of sticking and falling off of mold date inserts from the inside of the mold cavity in injection molding production.
- The side of the main body is equipped with pin positioning to prevent the rotation of mold date inserts.
- Similar to HASCO’s Z48、Z482、Z483、Z485, And also Similar to CUMSA’s FT SF、FT 12、FT、OPITZ’s DATI 2100, Insert can be replaced from the bottom， easy replacement and cost savings.
- Stepped design prevents the date stamp from falling off during injection molding.
- The main body side is equipped with a positioning pin, used to date chapter anti-rotating；
- Note：Replace the insert need to open mold， insert insideout from within the template fter the replacement.
Other sizes can be customized.
Both the arrow core and the case body can be purchased separately.
Material: SUS 420
Hardress: HRC 48-52
Provide you with all styles of Mold Date inserts
- According to the size specification you provided, the content
- According to your drawings
- According to other company’s product code
Send Your Inquiry Today